Pages

21.1.12

A little glympse.

Time for a little truth.
So.
As you all know I came to Bala for 6 months and slowly it has turned out to be 10 months by now.
I have no idea where I am heading and what is my next step in this crazy life.
And I am sorry that I havent come back yet. I wish things would be a bit different.
I just dont know where should I go.
Or what should I do.
So I am here.
I still love it here and probably I will always consider Bala and the people here as my home and family.
But I know the time will come when Im gonna move on.
And Im being about 100% honest here when I say I dont know how long Im staying to work in a B&B.
And 100% honest when I say that I dont know if Im coming back to Estonia this year.
So there we go.
I am also just a girl in a big wide world. With pretty big dreams. And hopes. And I love being 24 years old. Just saying. Its not that Im totally doing nothing important in my life.
Im just seeking and hoping that I will never let go of my Dad´s hand.
...

2 comments:

Kersti said...

Cutiepie, do what your Heart tells you to do! ;)

Papa's Koningsvlinder said...

;)