Pages

12.1.12

299

Somehow I cant get these ideas off from my mind, so I better write them down. Maybe they are for you. If not then just forget what I wrote. :) I know you´ll still love me.
So, Ive been wondering and come up with a few things.
You know, the dreams you dream? Yes you know them, Im sure by the time you read the word "dream" you already got an idea or a thought or some picture of something. Like for me this word brings a lot of stuff in my mind to do with worship, with music, singing, playing etc.
But what is it with dreaming? Are they God-given? Why do we dream? Is it for some reason? YES IT IS. I believe once we start to know who we are, and what we are made for. Well, I am my FATHERS daugher and made for a relationship with Him. So what I think is that the dreams are from our Father. Because He has put music in me. Big time. And at one point I stopped dreaming coz I was so afraid. Not that Im not now. I still am. But because I believe the dreams are from God then I also know He is gonna find a way to lead me to it. I believe He is preparing me right now. But its not only the result that matters but also the preparation. Coz can you imagine living in constant fear of future? Instead of enjoying the present you just cant wait to see the years in front.
So I think 2 things are important. One - to believe your dreams, to keep dreaming, to keep hoping, to believeing that Father knows the perfect plan. Two - to also enjoy the present, to see this time as an important time.
And in a way, heck, I am already doing what I love. I get to worship, sing, I get to play a bit of a guitar. Seriously? 6 months ago I would have laughed at everyone who would have said that Kirsi, you´ll be playing a guitar soon. Like Sarah in the Bible when God told her she will be carrying a baby. I wouldnt have believed it. And here I am, playing quite a good amount and may I say that what I hear is not bad at all. (:
So there you go - dare to dream. And dare to act if the door opens, dont think that your Father is a small Father. He will be there, pushing you Gently and with love.
Just like He usually does. With L O V E.

K

No comments: