Pages

7.1.12

294

Here I am and here you are. And I am writing and you´re reading. Makes sense huh?
Ok, I am back. Back to Bala. It was a crazy 2 weeks for me in Estonia. I rested and chillaxed and ate some good food, tons of bread for example. :)
A little summary of what I did:
On a 24th of December had a Christmas-party with all the relatives that were around
Practised guitar on a same day with Margus for 5-6 hours, maybe more
Went to Saaremaa for 3 days, saw some friends, relatives, drove a car after 1,5 years of break and it felt just amazing
Went to Tartu and saw my best girls, enjoyed every second and moment with them
Saw Sherlock Holmes and Jane Eyre
Fooled around until I cry-laughed
Went back home for 2 days, spent some time with mum, dad & Ester
Had a little worship-prayer-fellowship
Came back to Bala

Ok, this was just a short review of my good time at home. Of course there can be always things that try to ruin your mood and your heart, but the important thing is to see the positive and the good stuff is always there, just open your eyes. :)
And now Im back to Bala. I thought I have slept enough but Im still sleeping so much. I just woke up, 10 hours of sleep??? Me? Sleeping 10 hours??? After a holiday???!!! :D

Let the New Year bring peace into my heart and yours.
May you decisions be made with God, with your Father.
See His love in little things.
You dont have to look for big miracles to realize He is with you. Look at the sky f.e. Its changing colour all the time. Just another kiss.
Recieve His kisses and gifts.
Dont waste your time for being angry and jelaous. There will ALWAYS be people who have more and who are more talented. But you have your own gifts and anyway, who is the one who measures? We are. We measure each other by our talents and how wrong is that?
Let God measure you and tell you how worthy you are.
Let God tell you how beautiful...
...or handsome you are.
Not the world.
Coz the world measures with words like sexy and hot.
Which is not bad, but it has been made bad.
So there you go.
Enjoy 2012.
Lets celebrate and breath it in with its new opportonities and doors.
:) K

No comments: