Pages

10.10.10

Mixer and blender

Since so many things have been going on I decided to write a blog about it.
My mom.
I love my mom dearly. She is one of the most amazing person in my life since she gave me life when nobody else wanted me. She carried me for 9 months and she gave birth to me. I love her. And now something is causing her to stay in bed for days. Its been 5 days now since she collapsed. Wow. It is crazy. Its the first day today when she is able to go to the toilet with the help of my dad. And she ate my macaroni and cheece. Which made me happy. I have been home now helping my dad to take care of home, Ester, mom and Mr. Morrisson. It is not an easy job. And first time in my life I realize that the job my mom has been having here at home as a MOM... well I put it sofly: IT IS CRAZY. I am tired after 5 days. And imagine my mom, 5 years! 5 YEARS...
I pray that my PAPA will heal her. Every inner part of her life...

Eating disorder.
I am going to Põltsamaa tomorrow. I was asked to give 5 lectures about eating disorders in a local school. I am thankful for this opportunity and in a same time I am scared. I have never talked to teenager girls about this stuff. I have prayed to God for Him to give me opportunities but this is the first time Im really doing something to influence the youth today. AND I am thankful just a bit scared.
I realized yesterday that Im not gonna tell them what to do and what not to do. I am called to tell my story, my testimony. This was my life and now Im passing it on. I am excited.

Timo.
I miss Timo. He is working nowadays. He has a job in this cafe in Tartu called CAFE TRUFFE. And I must say Im a bit jelaous. I know plaplapla, jelaousy is not good in any ways, but I mean he is handsom and these kind of cafes... shalala kabumm... He has gotten 2 mobile numbers already from pretty girls... Who wouldnt be jelaous? Anyway I am. Ok, just a bit... Because I know he loves me me me. ;) ;)
We are getting married next year on the 4th of June. The date is official now. :) And am I happy or am I happy?
I am a planning freak. Yes. I am watching pics and thinking of what to have and what not to have, every single day. I am already looking forward for the 2 days Im not home next week... :D But I love it, I mean I can dream and I know my daddy in heaven will fulfill these dreams. :)

What next?
I have no idea because I just dont. I know that right now Im staying home helping my parents as much as possible. I love them and Im gonna be around as much as they need me. They dont have a job now and so dont I.
I know Im gonna get married next year but as for so far... God knows. :)

Bye

No comments: