Pages

18.8.08

mmm

If u love someone (something) then let it go. If he (or this thing) comes back to u then it is right, if not, then it wasnt ment to be. I just realized some of the things that have been going on in my life. I am in love but there are some things I dont understand about love. And it is ok. It is my first time, so it is ok.
It is ok to fail...
It is ok to get hurt...
It is ok to get angry at God coz then we cry out our most inner pain and He hears us...
It is ok to let go...
It is ok to fall in love...
It is ok to be afraid...
God is still there and God will still take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Hanna-Marie Fitzgerald said...

All true! :)
ps. kui sa kunagi peaks minu lehele sattuma, loodan, et sul selle vastu midagi pole, et sa mul seal soprade listis, kellel blog. Me ju kyll ei tunne yksteist palju, a nii on mul kergem ka sinu lehte aeg-ajalt vaadata, kohe aadress kaest votta!