Pages

4.8.08

...Faithful


God has been fulfilling my dreams like no other. I just wanted to count some of the things that have been coming true in the last 2 years (starting 2006 summer and ending 2008 summer for now). YES, only 2 years:
2006 summer
- finishing high school with 2 best marks (4, 5)
- getting healed from eating disorder (yep, during my time of graduation, HALLELUUJAH!)
- getting my driving licenses with no problems
- going to CIMC Denmark for 9 months
2007 summer
- after Masters having no idea what to do and realizing that I want to sing (no realizing that it has been my dream for 10 years), so what happens?
- getting in to one of Estonia best music school´s, ELLER; studying pop-jazz singing
- moving to Tartu and getting a good place to live
2008 summer
- Year of being in that music school already; God gave me the best teacher (no honestly, Ursel Oja is one of Estonian best ones)
- getting close to Latvia, Talsi. I love the people there, I love this small town and I love Latvian!!!! (And God u know the best what u have in mind for me with Latvia!!)
- just recorded my 2 first songs ever. With Margus, the most talented musician I know! THANK U JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that there is so much more that God has done in my life every day. EVERY day in my life has been in His hands and I haven’t seen it. I just do my everyday doings and what happens, God is there with me!!! He lifts me up, He is my friend when I have no one else, He is my friend when I have everyone else. Realizing that I need God more and more every day.

6 comments:

vaarika said...

miks sa järsku inglise keeles kirjutama hakkasid :) ?

Maria Wagner said...

ei ole vist raske arvata ju tegelikult, Vaarika. :D:D

vaarika said...

a, see vist tähendab, et Andis loeb su blogi! :D

Kirsika said...

KAMMOOOOOOOOOON...
ei ole. seda ma õelda tahtsingi teile kahele; te arvate LIIGA palju :P
nii et see, mis tõde on, on see, et ma tahan oma inglise keelt harjutada, JA see on küll tema pärast, aga mu blogi ta arvatavasti ikka eiii loe :P

vaarika said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D:D

hahhahahahahahahaah!


aga no siiski .. me nii teemast mööda ka ei mõtelnud.

Maria Wagner said...

oii naljaaa :D