Pages

3.8.08

Frustration

Sooo A little bit of frustration. Anyway yesterday we were driving to Tartu. I wish I would have been able to drive but dad had a trailer behind the car and together they’re making one BIG CAR or smth like that; because if I would have been behind a wheel I would have stopped at least 3 times during this drive to Tartu. I will explain right away.
In the Bible it says somewhere (sorry I couldn’t find this scripture) something about men who wee on the wall (pee on the wall, urine). And I have been thinking about it earlier also but it somehow got lost on my mind, thank God for that.
But yesterday while driving first we saw 2 guys standing near to one house and just peeing all over the place. I felt sick and I didn’t know where to hide my eyes. So the sentence my dad said after that made me think. He said that men all over have fell on level of dogs; I’m not talking about ALL men please don’t get offended. After that I remembered last year living in an apartment on the 3rd floor. So many times I just looked out of window and what did I see? Different old drunk guys peeing just 3 floors lower. One used tree, another one just did it in a random place and so on…
So we were still driving and there it was, another man standing on the sidewalk and just laying his pee all over. Crap I got so pissed; I was like ready to stop our car and just kick this guy. Ok, maybe it is just me but I doubt. I have talked about it with some of my friends and they can’t stand it either. It’s like HEY, I DON’T WANNA SEE YOUR THING when I drive around. I want to drive and get where I want to go without feeling uncomfortable. Ok, maybe you think now, HEY GIRL, there is so much more going on the world and you are thinking about that…
But really, this thing is on my mind now; God you see my frustration about it so maybe you can help someone with this text to realize that all big things start with small things.
I remember that a couple of months ago I read our newspaper Postimees and what did I see? An article about some stupid young men (sry again) who took a buddle, peed in it and gave it to drink to one old drunk guy (they said to him that it is bear, well, I guess they put half bear half pee in it). I WAS ANGRY, I was like ashamed of living in Estonia; I felt like crying and I felt embarrassed. I had never read anything like that in my life…
I am glad I have my own blog so I can write whatever comes to my mind; but anyway this is my today’s prayer: don’t low yourselves to a level of dogs. Peeing is a private thing, not an activity where you put your leg up and pee wherever and whenever; it might not hurt you but it is not suitable in Gods eyes, in people’s eyes that are not like you.
Honor God in everything you do!!!
Even if you’re not Christian; honor people then… Don’t think that your activities aren’t influencing other people, WHATEVER you do is important, and however you do it also!!!!!!!
I could write so much more but right now I feel like I got so much out so its enough I guess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand your frustration. I went to visit Rundāles pils, which is supposed to be a highly respected castle in Latvia. It's where the president has special gatherings & parties. I was walking back to my car when I saw this older man standing & looking at me... kind of staring... he was next to a car. I realized, as I was walking towards him, he was peeing right in front of me (& in front of the others I was with). First, I was kind of disgusted, & then I had to wonder, didn't he see the trees in front of him that were only like 10 meters away... and NOT in front of everyone?!?!

I don't know. He might have been a little drunk. It's no excuse... just an explanation.

Sorry for those people.