Pages

27.8.08

Again...

and again I get this one sentence from God...
Sometimes we need to let go of the things we love coz when they come back to us they were ment to be, if not then it wasnt right (or it wasnt from God).
This is about people in our lives, about different situations, maybe something we love, someone we love.
This time its hard for me. Not gonna explain it here, too public place. But the most important thing is that God knows, He sees...
So often I start to worship things or people more then God and then He comes and tells me that. First I ignore and after it hits me Im like hurt and I need to lay down my knees in front of Him to ask forgivness. I need to be humble in front of my Creator and sometimes it wont come easy. It comes through pain and hurt.

Its wasnt easy, to come back to Tartu. I wanted it so much but in same time I was lost somewhere this summer. My heart is in another place and its hard to be here. I was amazingly glad to see my old friends again, but there is a but.
I love my friends, I really do. Its just that I feel different here this time. Tartu is a different place for me then it was last year.

I wanted my school to start BUT its gonna be hard.
Coz I have a job now. Im gonna babysit kids. Starting tomorrow. Excited??? mmmmmmaybe. Its more that I know that I needed money and this door opened in right time. So its my first day tmorrow. We will see how its gonna go. I will give my best. I want to give my best in everything I do and I know that God will do the rest.
And its gonna be hard coz my teacher has a lot of other requirments from now on... HIGH requirments. And we need to step it up, we need to follow these rules, his rules. Its good in same time. I need to work harder to get through. Again I will give my best. I want to.

The end.

1 comment:

vaarika said...

kelle lapsi sa hoidma hakkad?

:)