Pages

31.12.11

What are you doing New Years Eve?

So here I am. In Tartu. Its the last day of 2011 and Im loving it. It has been a slow slow morning. Woke up after 10 hours of sweet sleep and then did some little shopping. Now Im kind of waiting for the evening to arrive. Im going the the New Years Eve Ball. Jep. THE BALL.
I know I know Im going alone, no date, nada. But who the heck cares? I have my friends, my joy, my love, I have my dress and shoes. The other stuff can wait for a little longer. I dont need a man to keep me happy. :) And for that alone I am happy. Ok too much happy-talk.
So 2011.
What have you done to me?
How, what, where, when, why?
So much has happened this year I cant even count or think clearly anymore. A lot of good things, a bunch of weird things, a little less bad things. :) I am enjoying my Father´s love more then ever before. I know who I am and Im not afraid anymore to be Kirsika. To be me. I am more honest then I was last year. And not only to myself but with others as well.
The biggest change was to start 2011 single again. Now that was hard. Getting used to someone else around all the time and suddenly there is only you. Of c friends etc. But back from being engaged to single. Not easy. But God has brought me to a place of love and peace at the moment. Well kind of. Im not strong. But with Him I am. :)
The second change was moving to Bala. And to start working for a B&B. Now that is far away from Estonia. Sometimes way too far. Oh well. But sometimes we need these kind of changes. Big time.
Third one is getting to know myself more and more. And realizing Im not a loooser. Not at all! ;)
But now.
What has changed in your year 2011? Why? When? Are you happy? If you dont want to answer to me, dont. But think ab it a little. ARE YOU HAPPY with what you´re doing? With where you are? Are you?
:)

No comments: