Pages

29.12.11

IF YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE WHY NOT HERE?
IF YOU GOTTA START SOMETIME WHY NOT NOW?
We just finished watching a movie called "Grace Card". I havent cried so hard in the end of a movie ever never before. I strongly suggest you to watch this movie. And not because I liked it but because you need to see this one. It is about grace, forgiveness, love, peace. I have big problems with forgiving sometimes. Im a human-being. Im not a robot who has no emotions, no feelings. But Father is with me and in me. In my 24 years people have hurt me, used me, mistreated me. Just like I have done that to others. And just like you have done to others and others have done to you.
B U T.
There is grace.
There is forgiveness.
Love.
And peace.
So what are you waiting for?
If you gotta start somewhere why not here?
If you gotta start sometime why not now?

No comments: