Pages

20.12.11

:)

Its so close Im going crazy. Trying to pack everything into this tiny suitcase is gonna be a huge challenge. I mean 2 weeks with handluggage? Thank God Ive got winterclothes in Estonia, and dont have to drang anything along from here. :) Makes me happypuppy.
So there we go. Only 2 full days to go and Im home to mum and dad. Now how great is that? And yesterday´s call made me want home even more. Called Essu to ask what she wants from me and after she said it has to be a surprise I asked her to ask mum and that what they want. Both of them said ME. They said not to bring anything and can I just go home already. Oh my little heart jumped of joy! :)
Its Tueueeseday. Yeah. You heard it right. Tueueeseday. I hear autumn outside. I hear spring outside. But no sign of winter. Please, pretty please Estonia, can you show your Kirsi some mercy and bless her with snow? Thank you! :) Labi, going to work now... Who knows what this day has for me. Maybe something great. Maybe not. Im still gonna trust God.

No comments: