Pages

4.10.11

Day 201: This naughty mosquito

Well. The night went by me trying to kill this 1 stupid mosquito. Horrible. It woke me up at least 10 times and it all went by in a blur. I remember nothing much of it except the crazy feeling of tiredness. And tossing and turning and not sleeping good. I cant have a room of my own here due the small appartment they have which is alright but when bugs are killing my sleep then I cant tolerate this. Yuk.
But other then that, well, Susi has a birthday today, YAAAAY, go Susi! She is wondeful and this day is her day even though she is tired as well.
We already tried to record something BUT of course just when you try to do something good, something unexpected happens. Well, there we were, just starting, when some workers decided to cut this huge tree outside our window. JEEHEUUU.. So I guess no recording for today, they have been on it for 4,5 hours by now. Stopping for 2 minutes and then starting all over again. Oh well. Daddy HELP! I mean it, we need help!!! Big time! :)
Alright. Cant wait to see what Daddy has for us. He is always GOOD. Always. :)
And Im enjoying Germany! It is good to be here. A family to be with is always always good! :) And only 4 more days til my flight to CANADA! :P

No comments: