Pages

2.10.11

Day 199: Bye-bye





Bye-bye my dear Bala for 3 weeks. Ill see you again on the 24th of October and then I believe you will be all colourful and more beautiful then ever... :)

Im off to Germany today in the evening. I get to be with Susi and her family until Friday morning and then Ill fly back to Manchester and stay there for 2 nights and on Sunday is my big flight to Canada. So today it all starts! The big 3 week-holiday with friends and family!

Yesterday my favourite people took me out to see a wonderful waterfall and eat in a beautiful outside-door-cafe! Mmm, hot cake with custard and amazing view to a lake Vyrnvy! I love the names of lakes and mountains, they are so different here, Welsh is an incredable language, I cant make a word out of it, but it is beautiful! :) The time out was so good, even though I had a migrane-kinda headache (I had to take many pills enventually and sleep to get over it), lot of walking, fresh air, beautiful views, good food and good company...

And talking about blessings... I have never been blessed so abundantly with money. I get to take so much "pocket"money with me like never before. Some money just appeared on my wallet, some was given to me by friends, most of it I saved from my weekly money, but anyway. I know for the first time in my life that when it comes to shopping I dont have to go to second-hands. I actually can afford to buy my stuff from normal shops this trip. :) And I get to be a blessing to my family in Canada who has not so much coz their trip to Canada cost them a fortune!

Anyway... I am blessed to go. I am blessed to give. And blessed to recieve! I am under His favor. And even though life is tough sometimes and crazy and strange, I am still His kid. I am still His daughter and He likes to take care of His own!

I cant wait to see them all in Canada. Its only 3 weeks until my baby is a married woman. Vaarika MacDonald! :) I love her and this is gonna be a good.good.good time.

And about Germany. Well, I cant wait to record with Susi. She has written amazing songs and I feel honored to be singing with her. It is always flowing and I know it must be God behind this. We somehow sound as one if you know what I mean. Ok, maybe you dont, but when the CD is ready, let me know and Ill send it to you as well. ;)

Bye bye Bala. Bye bye.

I love you! :)

No comments: