Pages

29.7.11

Day 135: Bonfire




We had a wonderful gathering last night. Of course first there was a team-meal with chikkkken and later movie. Kung-Fu-Panda rocked! Seriously I laughed so hard and after the movie did a little kung-fu dance for everybody to laugh. I´m so cool I can´t even believe it, right?! :D

Anyway but then, tatatatataa, we had a bonfire and it was just amazing. So much laughter and joy and smiles and FUN!!! I baked cherrychocolate-oat-cookies and bought some chocolate. And we had marshmallows. So if you put these 3 together you get SMORES! Yayaya! The best things in the whole wide world. I ate until I felt sick. I waited for this night for a week and just ate less at dinnertime for that... Clever huh? NOT! :D Hot marsmallow melts the chocolate between cookies and the result is just crazy!

So thats all. The end! :)

No comments: