Pages

12.7.11

Day 118: Bob Marley

Like you dont know who Im talking about... "coz every little thing is gonna be alright!"
I mean something is really really happening in my heart and I just can´t describe it. I am more happy then ever before. And I am using my time like Im really loving it. And the truth to be told, I AM LOVING IT! :) I have no idea what future holds for me. I mean Im here at least until December 2011 but after that?!? And I simply do not worry about it. Coz why to bother? If I dont know then I dont know right? I do have some ideas and thoughts but not complete ones. I´ll let you know when I know!
Mh we have actually had some rain-free days here since Im back. Can´t believe. Maybe I brought some sun back with me. Lovely it is anyway! :) Have had quite a few walks. Ok yesterday was weird. Dont know what got into me. I mean, went running, saw some guys fishing or I dont know doing what, on the same road I usually go to and got scared. Didn´t run, turned around and walked back home. Kinda silly for a 24 year old huh? :D Ok, I am facing a bit of challenges with some people in Bala who seems to think they know me. Why is it with small places that there are always these small gangs that seem to rule the place? Every lil town has at least 1 or 2. I tell you Bala is not an exeption. Oh and I mean they are just kids but problem-makers. Not fun. I really do not like this. I love Bala in every other way. But this is just not OK!
Ps! V´s wedding is coming closer and closer. I´ll go to Canada in less then 3 months. This is just so exciting! Now all I need is white shoes. Oh why can´t someone just bless me with those? :D I mean Im sure I can´t buy white shoes in Bala or can I?
Alright. Have a nice day. Im out of inspiration. ;)

No comments: