Pages

9.7.11

Day 115: New Start

Well. Since I dont know how I should count my days on this blog, should I do minus 10 days in Estonia or not, then I just continue the way I feel like doing. :)
I am back ack ck k. I am really back. These 10 days were just flying dragons in my heart. Went so fast and were wonderful. Like I said I didnt meet everyone I wanted, but it was good enough. Next time ok? :) Next time just come and meet ME! I was on the road way too much already. Türi-Saaremaa-Türi-Tartu-Türi! Oh and those cakes my mum made... and the potatosalad. I already miss all of that, but glad I didnt stay longer, I´d be rolling now! :D And my girls were wonderful. ALL of you are. You made my stay so special and I felt LOVE everywhere. Thank you!
And this one is for Viv and Liina - you´re both so beautiful, thanks for letting me take photos of you!!! :)
And this one goes out for my team - wow, you are just amazing worshipers! Thank you for coming from all over Estonia and Finland and doing that again. I sure enjoyed being on stage with the bunch of you! You rock! And I love you from all my heart!
But now Im back. Back to the work. Ok I haven´t really started with that yet but I will in a couple of hours, had a day of rest yesterday and team-dinner! So back to the reality at 12:30pm! I am also loaded with new ideas what to do with all my free time here. And I´ve got loads. I mean I do physical work and it doesnt require any homework. So Ive got tons of time after 3:30 pm usually. And now I know what to do. But can´t tell you. Maybe there will be a day where I will so be patient! ;) The first 3 months I was reading books (a lot), taking long walks and watching movies. Now I have something else in mind! ;)
But its sure good to be back. A bit weird but good. I miss a whole bunch of people again but I do have a family here and that helps a lot. We have a few changes going on here but its fine. And a FHS is coming up in the end of July, so some preparations and stuff... Anyway welcome back Kirsi! :)

No comments: