Pages

23.4.13

Well done!

I was in Pärnu the last weekend and oh I loved it. The most beautiful city in my view right now. Maybe its because Im kind of finding my place there. Only Father knows (and ofc my heart is ready for Him to let me know as well, haha)...
So, 1 more week. Until my birthday ofc! Im not making any big plans. I have had the most amazing birthdays in my last years and I know this year its gonna be amazing as well no matter what! I just know I wanna see a few precious friends so Im gonna go to Tartu for sure and everything else is just in the making.

I went to a concert last night. Allbymyself (oh dont worry, I was not in a selfpity)... One of the teachers came to me and handed me 2 tickets since she couldnt go. Oh boy, I didnt realize I can enjoy jazz that much again. After years of not enjoying really. It was SO good. This one guy played 2 saxophones at the same time in one song and I was just like, HECK, really??? Anyway never seen and heard anything like this... Was so thankful I got myself together, dressed up and went. On my own! ;)
Anyway. Its mostly work on weekdays and away on the weekends for me right now for the last 2 months and probably gonna continue that way coz thats how I feel the most comfortable with! Oh and this week Im just SO thankful for my DAD! He is awesome. Mum went away and he is doing so good with Ester and food and laundry. Well done, daddy! ;)

No comments: