Pages

29.4.13

twenty-six

Its my last hours to be 25 years old. I have enjoyed being 25 but I am so excited for the 26! Somehow twenty-six is special. Something is going to happen that I cant put words to. I am not saying I know what it is. But thats whats makes it special. I just have this excitement in me.
Its not been an easy year. I had to come back from Bala straight after my birthday. I actually never shared about the deep reasons why I left so suddenly. And I will not now either... It is not necessary anymore but there was stuff going on in my life and in Bala as well. So my 25 started with a bang. Kind of leaving comfort and money and work and coming back into unknown. Yet Father provided with a job and I have been working in a kindergarten even though uh, me and kids. Well we get along a lot better by now but its been a crazy-curvy-bendy road for me! :)
So many tears in my last year. So much laughter. Old people, new people. Love, hurt, pain, healing. Its as if everything collapsed yet God remained. He always does!
What I do know is that the dreams inside of me are growing. Yes, some of them are coming true but the BIG ones are still to come! I just gotta keep moving. I had an amazing time with friends this weekend and there was something one of my girls told me. About flashlights. That when its dark outside and you take out a flashlight, then it actually only shows you kind of one step ahead. And that's exactly how its been with me. I have been shown 1 step at a time. Never 2-3. Never a 10-year plan but rather a God-given-driven plan... And honestly, she said something else. That if she´d know her 10 years she would worry herself crazy over what and how and heck... :)

I do know twenty-six will be special. I am already so looking forward to tomorrow. I love surprises and there will be a few probably. I have to wait just a little more. Oh just hope Ill get my needed sleep (IF you do pray for me occasionally Id love you to pray for the breahing.plah Ive been dealing with, its going worse. I thought its better and then this crazy attack last night... anyway!)!

Sending my huge Kirsi-hug to you! ;)

No comments: