Pages

5.1.13

Unexpected

:) Its Saturday early morning and Im wide awake but not really surprised about that. We have been eating so much for the last 2 evenings so my tummy hasn't been happy about it... 
Anyway we have done quite a bit this week. On Thursday we went to Niagara Falls and had a good day out. I was actually very moody half of the day and said some things I shouldnt have and there is even no justification for me but then I was like, why am I doing this, and finally let them take the lead and make the decisions. After I did that everything was fine. We made it to the Falls quite late and it was breathtakingly beautiful but also freezing so we were there for like 10 minutes, took some pics and ran... The next stop was a Brazilian Steakhouse. I had no idea whats coming; V-C made me taste like 10-13 different types of meat. Whoah that was just crazy. I was fine the first hour and the 2nd one came a bit harder... Anyway. I did enjoy it but not the night after. I actually felt like Im on water, floating with tons of meat inside! :D
But yesterday. Man, there hasnt been a day like yesterday so far. The craziest Friday so far... I woke up, not feeling good *the meat; and then had to quickly change my pyjamas and get dressed, coz Chris had to go to work and V needed something from the store, so we made it out, and it had been snow storming all night long, so the roads were kind of clean but there was this road that really wasnt. And we made it through most of the snow when V suddenly screamed to stop and so Chris did. And then we were just stuck. I was wearing almost nothing and Chris had his work clothes on and V, well, she suddenly became this amazing Estonian woman and started working. Within 30 minutes she got us out but by that time the car was so dirty you could not see inside, we were dirty and cold and it was just a mess. Chris made it to work, we made it to car/wash. It took almost 2 hours to clean the car. CRAZY. We were just sitting there, waiting, talking. Being tired and messy. Then had some lunch and went shopping. With our dirty clothes, faces etc. Haha and have to say that quite a lot more unexpected things happened, but anyway...
The evening was good though. Visited their neighbours and had a fun night playing boardgames and eating yummy food! :)
I have 9 more days here and probably quite a lot of unexpected things. But Im happy and satisfied and I LOVE my holiday so far! :) Be really blessed and know Your Father is with YOU! (Im also saying this to myself so...)!!!!!

No comments: