Pages

18.1.13

Different

Ive got my ticket for the long way ´round...

Fun. I had so much fun last night. While in Canada my sister and Chris showed me a movie called Pitch Perfect and I got hooked. With one song. And it was a crazy cool song. Something I felt challenged to try. And for some reason I really wanted to do it. Coz it was different and yet brilliant.
And since I still have a yet-lag (duuh, Ive been home since Tuesday and I still aint over the time-difference plus I had to be at work already on W-day and that was not cool) I needed to do something fun for a change. So I was like, I WANT to learn how to play cups. And it took me "only" the whole evening but I did it and Im proud of myself. I really am. I cant say I nailed it but it is not bad. Not bad at all.
Challenges can be scary sometimes but worth it. It is so not a typical Kirsi-song but why not? Why cant I do something different! ;)

It is good to be back at home but I miss V. I really really miss her. She is something special. My beautiful sister and one of my best girls! And my time there was precious! And now Im back here and I just wanna make every second count...
:)

No comments: