Pages

29.1.13

Speak. Love. Live.

Speak.
Speak the words of life.
The door is open. To speak the words of life over beautiful precious women. I have been invited to speak my testimony and story in Pärnu on the first weekend of March. Im both excited and scared. Im honored to do that yet Im so afraid its crazy. But then Im reminded that its not my words of life. Its Gods words of Life and Restoration. Its His work. Not mine. Im a spokesperson for Him. And that is comforting.
Speak.
I had another kind of experience on the 27th of January, Sunday. Had to go to Tallinn to do a short videoclip for Freedom-event. Seriously. I dont remember myself being that scared for a long time. It was not a question-answer kind of thing. It was more like "Kirsika speaking with a camera-thing" and that was hard. I was told not to use any parasite-words and man I do that a lot. So Im not sure I dare to even watch it when it finally comes out at one point, haha... Anyway. Speak. The words of life.

And speak love. Tell people you love them. Tell them God is love. Show them. Act love out. And not out of yourself but out of God in you. Hard to explain easier to show. ;)
Love is not so hard as it seems to be. Love is just a simple hug. Love is Ester telling me I should get married. Love is a cup of coffee. Love is a smile. Love is God. And God is love. :)

1 comment:

Maarit said...

You bless my heart, Kirsi. Sõnu ei jätku, kui ilus su Jumalat-armastav süda on.