Pages

22.5.12

Ive been at home for 2 weeks now and I love the beautiful sunshine and the closeness of summer. Enjoying the walks and talks with my Father. And seeing friends I haven't seen a long time has been good as well. We had a little gathering at our place on Saturday and that was also very good and cozy! I still have no clue as for the future but I know Im not in a hurry. Im trying to take it easy and rest. Rest and just do the things I love... And in the middle of all this get some tan on my face! :)
Sometimes its so hard to reflect on the things that have happened but when you do you realize God has a plan. He has is all figured out for me and all Ive got to do is trust HIM. And in a same time I know I cant just sit and wait forever. BUT as for now. Thats all good! :)

No comments: