Pages

26.5.12

I know its gonna be a good day.
Because I will see Tartu for a few hours after months and months of being away from it. :) 
And then we will have a worship-evening in Võru which Im really looking forward to. Haven't done that for a while and worship always gets me excited. Coming back home tomorrow since we are also attending 2 services and dad is sharing there. So yes yes. Something different after 3 weeks of being at one place. 

I think at one point Im gonna pack my bags and just go. I have no idea where but I need to get away for a while... Yes. I am not the type who can stay at one place for a long period of time. Until I dont have a place of my own I can call home, Im gonna continue going. To places I havent seen yet and to people I havent met.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend. ;)

1 comment:

Juhani Erik Perttula said...

Jumalan siunausta siskoni Herrassa
Terveisiä Salosta
Juhani