Pages

23.5.12

...

Wish it could be easy
Why is life so messy
Why is pain a part of us
There are days I feel like
Nothing ever goes right
Sometimes it just hurts too much

Its a part of a song called "Steady my heart" by Kari Jobe and it just struck me hard. Sometimes you listen to some songs and they just move you to the core. This song moved something in me and I realized I'm going through a lot right now.
But the thing is I cant give up. I have to trust my God and I need Him to steady my heart so in hard times I know who my Rock is. There is a sentence somewhere in the end of the song that says: "I'm not gonna worry I know that you got me right inside the palm of Your hand". Wow. Well, if He knows me in and out then He also knows what my heart is going through right now. And He must know how to steady it.
I love that I have my Father to trust when there is no one else (Ps! Dont get me wrong here, I have people in my life but right now I know I have to turn to Him). So yes.
But the song that I was talking about, go and listen to it, maybe you will understand me a bit better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJi_7f1cpbk

K

1 comment:

reet said...

oh, I needed that song right now!

thanks!