Pages

28.5.12

Grandpa

Well. Lets put it like this. Sometimes the things he says just crack me up so bad.
Today we had another discussion about my walking. I have been walking a lot with my mum and I feel as though its giving me quite a lot of energy and boost. I am not doing this to loose weight but to stay as I am without gaining weight. And I wanna have nice legs. :D
So grandpa said that what the heck, I already have nice legs and that they are not crooked or anything so why should I do anything about them. That was a compliment. And then he said that fat girls are pretty, that if you weigh 100 kilos you're pretty but if you weigh 101 you're not anymore???!!! :D And then he said I have no fat anywhere and guys like bigger girls. Like what the heck?
Oh grandpa. He made my day. Love him!

No comments: