Pages

28.9.10

A visitor

We have a visitor with us for some days. And no one expected these kind of news.
Last night we found out the reason for her visit from Canada.
They decided to reduce one team from drama ministry that my parents have been doing for 12 years or so... and that team is my parents. They will take away the car in the morning which leaves us carless and... My family´s world has turned upside down. And I must say I cried myself to sleep last night. Its going to be a little tough times now. So if you have some time, pray for them. Pray that God would provide and give everything necessary. Everything. I love Daddy God and I still want to trust Him in my family situations...
Its 7.31. a.m and Ive got no sleep thoughts anymore.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I am sure it is not easy to hear things like that! But...God knew it before and He has it all under control!

Unknown said...

Your family is one of the best I know in the world! GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS!

R said...

Today your family has been on my mind a lot, especially because of your mum's situation. I prayed for her, and I'll pray for your whole family. God has invited your family to His wonderful mission, and nothing can take you down when He's with you. You and God are an unbeatable team! Together you'll win all the obstacles - for Him, such things as obstacles don't even exist.

Stay strong! There will be better days, I'm sure He's got something amazing coming up.

Hugs from Poland!

Ruut