Pages

5.12.08

Sometimes I wish...


...I was a snowflake. Then maybe I would fall into a white hat that walks into a warm room. Then I would melt... Or maybe I would fall into someones tongue that is waiting for me. Or someone stretches out their hand and I would fall there. On a red glove.
But then again Im happy be me. Who wants to melt or to be eaten anyway?
:) I know I have some strange thoughts sometimes. I like it though...
Well, anyway. I am doing good, actually very busy but good. I get my strenght from the One who takes care of me so dearly! Ive been singing, studying, running (toward school and home) and doing lots of other things. But thats ok since I have nothing else to do anyway! ;)
And I got my first tests done today, I got really good marks. OOOH. which is wonderful! :)
mmm, It is snowing outside... I just put on some new decorations in my room. Dark-red balls hanging down from a cream-white curtain. Beautiful. and then I have a huge golden candle... ooh. its pretty in my room. I love it.
3-4 more tests to come plus a lot of singing. 1 test is also in singing (4 mandatory songs and some exercises), then a concert in church (ooh 1 girl asked me to sing in front of a quire. its great)... plus 4 concerts where Im gonna be a 2nd singer (as a second voice singer)... and then our jazz-department concert=2 songs there... :) Sounds good huh?
BUT God remains the same. always and forever.

Emm, mõtlesin, et kirjutan veidi ka eesti keeles. :)
Nii, igal juhul oli mu mõtteheietus lumehelbeks olemisest... ja siis kribasin veidi oma esinemistest. Ja tänasest päevast. :)
mmmm. ma tahan koju tulla juba. aga igal juhul. Järgmine nädal kolmapäeval olen kodus nagu naksti. paar päeva ja siis jooksen edasi.
seniks kallistan. :)

1 comment:

Maria Wagner said...

on a red glove ... hmm..
why it's red? cuz of your gloves are red? :D
luv ya