Pages

27.12.08

113

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we cant see!

Christmas is over. Maybe thats why its also melting outside... I would like to go and sit under a palm tree and drink cold cold water. Maybe its a stupid idea since first time in many years we had a chance to enjoy white Christmas. Its just that I was sick most of the time. I have been sleeping and watching Tv, and eating. Sounds fun huh? I guess it was too hard for me, all of this travelling and singing, singing, singing... and when I arrived home I just fell apart, so its been mostly sleeping and doing nothing special.
Ooh, and its been a lot of thinking also. Sometimes I hate that when I have not much to do I start to think and enventually it goes too far coz I start to worry about things and I might hurt someone through that. Instead of praying and trusting I worry.
Why should I worry about tomorrow when you´re the one who holds my future in your hands?
www.purevolume.com/kirsika
I was in Latvia for 3 days and it was 2in1 time for me. Im not gonna explain the bad part but the good part was amazing. God worked through my voice and it feels good to know that in my times of sadness He can pour out His love and His healing to peoples lives!!!! :)
Im home for 2 more days and then back to Tartu. Need to practise for a wedding Im going on a 31st of December. I mean Im not gonna practise for getting married, no no!!! :D Im gonna practise 2 songs Im singing there. ;)
And since my school starts on the 5th of Januray I cant go to FIN with my parents. I really wanted but I dont wanna miss school for 2 weeks. Its way too long time. 1 week- yes, but 2?
I want to go there, SO much. I miss finnish people, friends there and I need a time off but I cant... why oh why? :D
Labi, Im gonna do some practial stuff now, help mom and make some handicraft. ;)
tsautsau

No comments: