Pages

20.8.09

This blog

...is going to be in English. Just because I felt like it. That my latvian and american friends could also understand what I have in mind! And in heart, coz this one is going to be from there.
So I was in Latvia 4 days ago. I went last week on Thursday and arrived back on Sunday in the night. I went coz I missed LV. Well, at least I thought I missed LV. The thing I realized was that it wasnt about this country at all. I missed my people. My friends. I can go whatever place in the world but there wouldnt be joy in it coz my people are not there. I go because there are people in places I love. Chris-Lydia-Ieva-Barbala-Janis; you guys made my trip. It was a perfect trip in so many areas. Laugh, pizza, walkings, hitchhiking, new friends-my 3 little boys who I miss already, little kitties, Talsi... and so on. I loved it. Everything. Even a little arguing with my uncle who decided that he is going to pick on me (ooh, my parents and my uncle and his wife were also in Lv, in another place though, some conference or smth). Again. He just loves it. He can sometimes just say words that irritate me. He knows the right buttons. BUT it was ok, because I gave some crap back. ups! ;) But it was ok in the end and we´re always like that.
But Chris, I wanted to say this to you: YOU ARE AN AMAZING friend to me! Im so going to miss you when you go back to America, Denver. Im hoping to come to LV one more time before you leave, and maybe one day Ill be in in Denver with my husband and we´ll bake pizza again together... :) Ooh, and we are gonna record some of my songs. And no broken computers next time! ;)
Mmm, being back to Estonia has been challenging in many ways. Im working a little (cleaning-cleaning, ooh, and cleaning) and today I have been feeling like crap all day, sick probably a little or smth. And school starts next week... just different thoughts. Really hard to trust God, even though it should be easy. Im glad that our cellgroup started coming together again, first time was awesome. :)
And its a secret. BUT I cant be quiet about it. I have AMAZING friends! This summer is ending with surprises to me, coz I have started to hang out with people who just rock my socks off. One definitely is! ;)

1 comment:

chris said...

I'm still amazed at how God brought us together. You are a precious friend to Lydia & me. Love you!!!!