Pages

27.11.08

Strange

Its 8:41 am. And Im feeling very sick again. But this time Im not going to sit still and wait until it goes away because I know it might not go away. So Im going to school in an hour and Im going to give my best there even though its hard. Im not doing so good lately. Im sick most of the time and I havent been to school as much as I should. I have subjects that are not ok, I have tests that I havent done and I have work to do. I cant just sit anymore. God please give me strength...
So this saying: maybe God has bigger plans for me then I have for myself - maybe this saying is really true. Because He has started to reveal me that I should do something against these sicknesses, these headaches, stomachpains... I am going to fight. And God is there for me. I just read from Bible that He is going to give me NEW strength, not old... He has promised me that even if I walk then I wont be tired so what about running? What if I need to run - the same thing, I wont grow weary. So I guess He is there for me all the time. I just need to believe that and trust His word. I mean, how can I not trust Bible. It says everything. It has truth about my health - He died on the cross. For me, for little Stennu (Vaarika, I will keep him in my prayers and I know that there are people who pray for him, he is going to be alright!)...
He shared His blood only for the sake of my health. So that I dont have to lay on bed all day long and suffer. Last night was bad. I lay down and even my eyes hurted. I woke up in the morning and still this feeling like Im going to throw up any moment... But Im not going to sit still anymore. Its time to do something. I am a tiger (right Chris?) and I am a fighter.
So God I need Your hand that holds mine today!

No comments: